P R O P E R T Y  O W N E R S !  I S  Y O U R  T R E S P A S S
L E T T E R  U P  T O  D A T E ?

Property owners can file a trespass letter through the City of Chula Vista that allows the Chula Vista Police Department access to private property after hours in your absence. The Trespass Authorization Letter allows officers to arrest, remove, or advise anyone on the property without lawful business.

The letter has to be renewed each year for it to be valid.